Virginia Rush Parents,
We just wanted to send a quick note to say that we hope the children all have a great first day of school tomorrow. You’re probably feeling excited and maybe a little sad that summer is over. Some children feel nervous or a little scared on the first day of school because of all the new things: New Teachers, New Friends and maybe even a New School.
We hope that your child comes home with some great stories, some new friends and they continue their thirst for learning and knowledge.
We hope they:
- Continue to develop a desire to learn.
- Embrace new challenges.
- Persist in the face of set backs.
- See their efforts as the path to mastery and learning.
- Learn from constructive teaching or criticism.
- Find lessons and inspiration in the success of others.
Most of all, we hope they have a wonderful year of learning!
The Virginia Rush Staff