RAVE OUTDOOR (Open)
RAVE INDOOR (Open)
VB SPORTSPLEX TURF FIELD (Open)
HRSC FIELDS (Open)
VB SPORTSPLEX GRASS FIELDS (Open)
BRILL FIELDS (Open)
NOTE: When fields are “Partially Open” – Check with DOC, Facility Manager or League Rep to find out which field #’s are closed.
VIRGINIA RUSH’S FACILITIES
Virginia Rush Soccer Club has access and contracts to train in the best local facilities. As part of those agreements Club members are required to do our part to maintain a safe training environment by picking up after each training session or game, putting training gear away and be courteous to other teams and clubs in the facilities by walking around fields, keeping a tight schedule and representing Virginia Rush Soccer Club according to our Core Values. The links to the left are the facilities that Virginia Rush uses, including the HOME of Virginia Rush, the Rave Training Center. Below are some guidelines that should be adhered to at ALL facilities.
- Please use common sense and follow the perimeter of the different facilities to access and exit your play field.
- Do not cut through a practice/game field in session.
- Teams are responsible for collecting all trash, paper, bottles from your area prior to leaving any and all fields.
- Always check for equipment, balls, soccer bags and warm ups left behind.
- The parking lots are always very tight. Please drive slowly and watch for kids walking in the parking lots.
- Coaches and managers please hustle your teams off the side lines for your after game remarks. Scheduling is tight and we need to clear the team benches as quickly as possible.
- Coaches and managers remind your families that non used nets and equipment are not to be played on by anyone. Damage to the nets and other facility equipment is likely to be assessed to the team responsible.