Southside Developmental Games Schedules
Spring 2012 Developmental Game Schedules
Viewing and Printing Schedules
1. Click the above link to access schedules.
2. Click schedule under age group.
3. To print individual team schedule, click the team name.
4. Click Event Fields on the toolbar to access Google Map.
Coaches Only: Set-up/Breakdown Assignments - Spring 2012
Coaches all pugg goals will be set-up in the morning for the first week's games. The last game of the day has the first game the following week. U4-U8 coaches are to take their pugg goals down at the end of the day for their field, and bring them back the following week to set them up. If you are the final game of the day, and some pugg goals were left behind, please pick them up and return them the following week. See schedule for fields below:
1. Check the website and e-mail for rain cancellations. Rain cancellations will be posted on the website. If necessary, rain cancellations may be decided by the coaches only if the games have been to play and inclement weather occurs. Each game may be handled on a case-by-case basis, i.e. if the first game is rained out and it stops raining, you may be able to play the remaining games. Stop games immediately if there is thunder and lightning.
2. U10 Boys and Girls games may not be canceled by the coaches due to referee contract requirements. The club must cancel the day due to rain. If the first game is played, the decision to cancel the game on the field is the authority of the referee.
3. No dogs are allowed on the fields.
4. Games must start and end on time. Please be fair to the teams scheduled after your game. Please be certain to be off the field 10 minutes prior to the start of the next match.
5. Parents and players clean up all trash after each game.
6. Exhibit Good Sportsmanship at all times. Our children are watching you.