The Virginia Rush Competitive program is a 10 month program which requires commitment for the seasonal year. Competitive program fees are payable in installments set by age group. Those families with concerns regarding payment schedules may contact Carol Favreau, the bookkeeper for assistance. Carol@varush.com Payments are required by the due date for the player to remain in good standing.
Fees for Seasonal Year 2016/2017:
Competitive Fee Payments 2016/17 Team names reflect Rush National branding.
|Team - League||Yearly Fee||Deposit||July 1st||Aug. 1st||Sept. 1st||Oct. 1st||Jan. 15th||Feb. 15th|
|U19/20 Rush - VAPL/NPL||$1500.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|U16-U18 Rush - VAPL/NPL||$1675.00||$300.00||$325.00||$325.00||$350.00||$300.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|U13 - U15 Rush - VAPL/NPL||$1675.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$210.00||$295.00||$295.00|
|U18 - U19/20 Nero - VSLI||$1500.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|U16 - U17 Nero - VSLI||$1370.00||$250.00||$300.00||$300.00||$300.00||$220.00||$00.00||$00.00|
|U13-U15 Nero - VSLI||$1675.00||$250.00||$225.00||$200.00||$200.00||$210.00||$295.00||$295.00|
|U16-U18 Azul - VSLI||$1200.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00||$200.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|U13-U15 Azul - VSLI||$1590.00||$250.00||$200.00||$200.00||$200.00||$155.00||$295.00||$290.00|
|U16-U18 Cinza - VSLI||$850.00||$250.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|U13-U15 Cinza - VSLI||$1345.00||$250.00||$175.00||$110.00||$140.00||$125.00||$275.00||$275.00|
|U12 Academy - VAPL or VSLI||$1590.00||$250.00||$210.00||$165.00||$200.00||$125.00||$320.00||$320.00|
|U11 Academy - VAPL or VSLI||$1460.00||$250.00||$160.00||$200.00||$135.00||$125.00||$295.00||$295.00|
|U10 SOE VSLI Academy - VSLI||$980.00||$250.00||$125.00||$125.00||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
The Virginia Rush Program fee for the year includes:
- Coaching Compensation - VA Rush makes it a priority to select and retain the finest coaching staff in the area.
- Player Development Programs - Director of Coaching sessions during the season, Goalkeeper training sessions, Rush Tutor program, guest playing opportunties, College Advisory Program (CAP), DOC oversight of teams and coaches, and planning special events, and tournament entry for one VA Rush tournament during the seasonal year.
- Staff Compensation - VA Rush employees a qualified, professional staff to direct and oversee all aspects of the program.
- Field Facilites: VA Rush has the premier soccer facilities outdoor & indoor available in Hampton Roads for games and the training environments for the development of players.
Rave Training Facility: 4 full size lighted sunspot bermuda grass fields and 33,000 sqft indoor facility with Sport Court.
- Club Administration Costs - On-line registration and payment systems, website, professional fees, equiment, and overhead.
- Health & Safety: Sponsored athletic trainer, educational resourses, and Risk Management Background Checks.
The VA Rush program fee does not include the following listed items. These items are covered by the team fee which varies by team.
- Tournaments - Teams will pay costs associated with playing tournaments, State Cup, and President's Cup, NPL Championships, Regionals, and coaches travel and accomodations for tournaments. Tournament and event participation varies by team age and level.
- League and Carding Fees: League and carding fees vary by league and age of the teams.
Uniforms: Competitive Uniforms and training gear is purchased by the individual.
Winter Fustal/Camps: Fees for these additional programs are paid by the individual parent.
Refund Policy: All players must commit to play for a full seasonal year. Competitive Program Fees are not refundable except in the event of documented player injury or long term illness. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to Carol Favreau, the bookkeeper.
Fundraising: Opportunties are available through the Virginia Rush Aramark Events. Families are encouraged to take advantage of individual and team fundraising opportunities during the year.
Financial Aid: The VA Rush has a limited pool of funds for financial aid. The Financial Aid Packet is posted on the Financial Aid page of the website. Early application is encouraged. Applications are due no later than June 30th. Late applications may not be considered if the pool of funds have been awarded for the year.