Rush champions Cup Registration
Registration for the Rush Champions Cup must be submitted Monday, February 2nd, 2015 and can be submitted two of which ways:
2. By Fax to 430-8895
Below is a list of all the information that must be included.
Teams are to present the following documents at registration for verification of eligilibilty:
1. Original and two (2) copies of the team's Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers.
2. Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes or other National Affiliate Member Passes for each player.
3. Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized.
4. Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
5. Guest Player authorization as required by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Conneticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel. US Youth Soccer Region 2, 3, and 4 teams are required to present and Approved Permission to Travel from their state association to attend The Rush Champions Cup.