Ralph Downey Memorial Classic Registration
The Ralph Downey Memorial Day Classic will now offer the ability to register your teams electronically!
In a effort to make travel easier for participating teams the introduction of electronic registration will allow teams to register the week before the tournament by submitting their information by fax or email.
Below is a list of all required information for registration to be completed!
Teams are to send the following documents by Fax or Email:
1. A copy of the Original and two (2) copies of the team's Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers.
2. Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes or other National Affiliate Member Passes for each player.
3. Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized.
4. Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
5. Guest Player authorization as required by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Conneticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel. US Youth Soccer Region 2, 3, and 4 teams are required to present and Approved Permission to Travel from their state association to attend The Ralph Downey Memorial Day Classic.