Atlantic Cup Registration
The Founder's Inn will serve as the Tournament Headquarters for Friday evening's check-in. The hotel address is the Founder's Inn, 5641 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach VA 23464 and check-in will run from 5:30pm until 9:00pm The menu includes adult beverages and heavy hors d'ouvres to be served with soccer camaraderie.
Teams are required to register Friday, December 6th, 2013 during the hours of 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Teams traveling long distances and arriving later than 9:00 p.m. are to make arrangements for Saturday morning registration with the Tournament Director prior to Thursday, December 5th, 2013. Contact the Tournament Director via e-mail to arrange the appointment.
Teams are to present the following documents at registration for verification of eligilibilty:
1. Original and two (2) copies of the team's Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers.
2. Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes or other National Affiliate Member Passes for each player.
3. Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized.
4. Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
5. Guest Player authorization as required by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Conneticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel. US Youth Soccer Region 2, 3, and 4 teams are required to present and Approved Permission to Travel from their state association to attend Atlantic Cup.