VIRGINIA RUSH ADVANCED UNIFORMS
The uniform kit includes two jerseys (Home & Away) and one pair of socks. The uniform kit costs $75.00.
Uniform Purchase Information
All new players to the Advanced program must purchase the new Adidas uniform prior to the beginning of the Fall 2017 season. Returning players from Fall 2016/Spring 2017 do not need to purchase new items unless desired. Below is the process for purchasing the Advanced uniform.
The Advanced uniforms are available for purchase at the Virginia Rush office. The VA Rush office is located at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex, 2044 Landstown Centre Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23456. Uniforms will be available to purchase on Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Uniform Exchange and Refund Policy
A uniform can be exchanged if any of the following guidelines are met:
(1) Original tags are with the uniform
(2) The uniform has not been worn, washed or stained
(3) A number has not been pressed on the uniform
Uniform Numbering Procedure
*When purchasing the jerseys, there will be no numbers on them. Please see the following Uniform Numbering Procedures below.*
1. When your child has been placed on a team, please contact the coach for your child’s assigned jersey number. Every player must have a unique jersey number.
2. Drop off the jerseys to Premier Soccer during store hours throughout the week. Jerseys will not be printed immediately. Premier Soccer will notify you when they are finished being printed. Payment for numbers are made to Premier Soccer.
(Located in the Landstown Common Shopping Center, next to Starbucks)
3376 Princess Anne Rd, Suite 207
Virginia Beach, VA 23456