2018 SUMMER CAMPS
* RECEIVE A DISCOUNT ON CAMPS WHEN REGISTERED AND PAID FOR ALONG WITH SPRING SEASON REGISTRATION! *
FINISHING & GOALKEEPER CAMP
JUL 23-26, 2018
6:00PM – 8:00PM
U9-19 ADVANCED & COMPETITIVE
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
Monday – Dribbling
Tuesday – Dribbling/ Turns Moves and Shielding
Wednesday – Passing/Receiving
Thursday – Passing Possession
Friday – Shooting and Finishing
The day will look like this:
- Developmentally Appropriate Activities
- Warm Up U6-U10 Tag games U11+ Dynamic Brazilian Stretches
- Ball Familiarity 1 player 1 ball (step ups pendulums etc)
- Challenges such as 60 seconds step ups pendulums juggling etc
- Theme of Day
- Small Sided Games
- Cool Down with Question and Answers
What to wear to VA Rush camps:
- Rush t-shirt or soccer jersey
- Dark shorts and socks
- Shin guards (under soccer socks)
- Football boots (cleats)
- Soccer ball – inflated
- Water, more is better
- A great attitude
- A willingness to work hard and have fun
- A healthy snack
- Registrants may request a refund NO LATER than two (2) days prior to the first day of camp or training sessions.
- Refunds are ONLY issued for requests received no later than the two (2) days before the camp begins.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted from fees paid, per child. The admin fee covers the costs incurred by the camp.
- No refunds will be issued for partial participation in the camp.
- Refunds will be issued if the camp is canceled for any reason.