VIRGINIA RUSH COMPETITIVE PROGRAM FEES
The Virginia Rush Competitive program is a 10 month program which requires commitment for the seasonal year. Competitive program fees are payable in installments set by age group. Those families with concerns regarding payment schedules may contact Carol Favreau, the bookkeeper for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments are required by the due date for the player to remain in good standing. Failure to make payments could result in player card being pulled.
2019-2020 COMPETITIVE FEE SCHEDULE
|TEAM-LEAGUE||YEARLY FEES||DEPOSIT||JUL 1||AUG 1||SEP 1||OCT 1||JAN 15||FEB 15|
|U13 - U14 Nero||$1695||$250||$225||$210||$210||$210||$295||$295|
|U15 - U17 Nero||$1500||$300||$300||$300||$300||$300|
|U11 Nero Predator||$1000||$250||$140||$130||$120||$120||$120||$120|
|U12 Nero Predator||$1000||$250||$140||$130||$120||$120||$120||$120|
COMPETITIVE REFUND POLICY:
- All players must commit to playing for a full seasonal year.
- Competitive Program Fees are not refundable after accepting your team position, except in the event of documented player injury or long-term illness.
- Refund requests are to be submitted in writing to the VA Rush Bookkeeper, Carol Favreau – email@example.com.
COMPETITIVE FEE INCLUSIONS
The Virginia Rush Competitive Program fees for the year include/cover the following:
- Coaching Compensation – VA Rush makes it a priority to select and retain the finest coaching staff in the area.
- Player Development Programs – Director of Coaching sessions during the season, Goalkeeper training sessions, Rush Tutor program, guest playing opportunities, College Advisory Program (CAP), DOC oversight of teams and coaches, and planning special events, and tournament entry for one VA Rush tournament during the seasonal year.
- Staff Compensation – VA Rush employees a qualified, professional staff to direct and oversee all aspects of the program.
- Field FacilitIes: VA Rush has the premier soccer facilities outdoor & indoor available in Hampton Roads for games and the training environments for the development of players.
- Rave Training Facility: 4 full size, lighted, sunspot bermudagrass fields and a 33,000 SF indoor facility with Sport Court.
- VA Beach Sportsplex: Full turfed stadium field with locker rooms with offices for training and games.
- Club Administration Costs – On-line registration and payment systems, website, professional fees, equipment, and overhead.
- Health & Safety: Sponsored athletic trainer, educational resources, and Risk Management Background Checks.
COMPETITIVE FEE EXCLUSIONS
The VA Rush Competitive Program fees do not include/cover the following listed items. These items are covered by the individual team fees/budget, which varies by the team based on which league they are participating in, what tournaments they are playing in, etc.
- Tournaments – Teams will pay costs associated with playing tournaments, State Cup, and President’s Cup, CCL Events, and coaches travel and accommodations for tournaments & events. Tournament and event participation varies by team age and level.
- League and Carding Fees: League and carding fees vary by league and age of the teams.
- Uniforms: Competitive Uniforms and training gear is purchased by the individual.
- Winter Fustal/Camps: Fees for these additional programs are paid by the individual parent.
Fundraising opportunities to help pay your child’s club and team fees are available through the Virginia Rush Aramark Events Program. Families are encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities throughout the year. Click on the “COMPETITIVE FUNDRAISING” link to the left for more information.
Virginia Rush has a limited pool of funds for financial aid. The Financial Aid Packet is posted on the Financial Aid page of the website. Early application is encouraged. Applications are due no later than June 15th. Late applications may not be considered if the pool of funds have been awarded for the year. Click on the “COMPETITIVE FINANCIAL AID” link to the left for more information and application.