MIGHTY MITES PROGRAM
MIGHTY MITES LINKS
ABOUT VIRGINIA RUSH’S MIGHTY MITES PROGRAM
The core philosophy of the Virginia Rush Mighty Mites Program is to begin training young children at a critical stage of development (Ages 2-4) and to enrich them with the FUNdamentals of soccer and with their motor and cognitive skills.
This program assists in developing basic motor skills and promoting a healthy, active lifestyle not only needed to play soccer but in daily activities.
The Mighty Mites Program will help develop coordination, creativity, a positive social interaction and a love for the game that will last a lifetime! Mighty Mites first and foremost is a child development program. Advanced soccer activities that you might see during older team training sessions will not be used during the classes. Our age appropriate curriculum will engage players and keep them active. It will not always look like soccer, however the activities will be critical movements and skills children of these ages will need to learn.
WINTER 2019 SEASON INFORMATION
Mighty Mites is a 5-week program for children Ages 2-4
*Child must be 2 years old prior to the camp start date
Tuesday’s in January and February
January 22, 29 & February 5, 12, 19
5:30PM till 6:05PM
Rave Training Facility (Indoors)
2949 Shipps Corner Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23453
$75 (T-Shirt Included)
Parents please come wearing tennis shoes as there will be times within the sessions that you get to play also.
- Registrants may request a refund NO LATER than two (2) days prior to the first day of camp or training sessions.
- Refunds are ONLY issued for requests received no later than the two (2) days before the camp begins.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted from fees paid, per child. The admin fee covers the costs incurred by the camp.
- No refunds will be issued for partial participation in the camp.
- Refunds will be issued if the camp is canceled for any reason.