WINTER INDOOR TRAINING COACHED BY SOE AND COMPETITIVE STAFF COACHES
Dribbling, Turns Moves and Shielding, Passing/Receiving, Passing Possession, Shooting and Finishing Developmentally Appropriate Activities, Warm Up, Ball Familiarity 1-player/1-ball (step-ups, pendulums, etc), Challenges (60 sec step-ups, pendulums, juggling, etc.).
U9/U10 SESSION TWO
MON’S-FEBRUARY 5, 12, 19 & 26
6:00PM TILL 7:00PM
RAVE TRAINING CENTER
WINTER GOALKEEPING TRAINING COACHED BY SOE AND COMPETITIVE STAFF COACHES
Receiving Balls, 1v1 Fakes & Feints, Penalty Kicks, Taking Players On, Side, Half & Full Volleys, Keeper Weaknesses, Shootout & PK’s
YOUTH CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
SoE and Competitive Level training by SoE, Competitive and DOC Coaching Staff
- Registrants may request a refund NO LATER than two (2) days prior to the first day of camp or training sessions.
- Refunds are ONLY issued for requests received no later than the two (2) days before the camp begins.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted from fees paid, per child. The admin fee covers the costs incurred by the camp.
- No refunds will be issued for partial participation in the camp.
- Refunds will be issued if the camp is canceled for any reason.