RALPH DOWNEY MEMORIAL DAY CLASSIC TEAM REGISTRATION
RALPH DOWNEY LINKS
VIRGINIA RUSH RALPH DOWNEY TEAM REGISTRATION
TEAM REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN MAY 10TH, 2019
Once your team is accepted into the Ralph Downey Memorial Day Classic you will need to complete the team registration process. The registration process is to be completed electronically be emailing or faxing the below information to our office.
Teams are required to submit the following documents to register for verification of eligibility:
- Original and two (2) copies of the team’s Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers.
- Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes or other National Affiliate Member Passes for each player.
- Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized. If you team does not have a medical release form already completed for all players please Click Here for the Medical Release form.
- Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team’s US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
- Guest Player authorization as required by the team’s US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Connecticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel. US Youth Soccer Region 2, 3, and 4 teams are required to present and Approved Permission to Travel from their state association to attend the Ralph Downey Memorial Day Classic.