VIRGINIA INVITATIONAL TEAM REGISTRATION
VA INVITATIONAL LINKS
VIRGINIA RUSH VA INVITATIONAL TEAM REGISTRATION
TEAM REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN AUGUST 10TH, 2018
Once your team is accepted into the Virginia Invitational you will need to complete the team registration process
The registration process is to be completed by sending the required items below via one of the following methods:
- Electronically by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxing (757-430-8895).
- In person check-in on Friday, August 10th from 5-9pm at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex (2044 Landstown Centre Way, VA Beach, Va. 23456).
- If needed, teams can check-in on Saturday, August 11th, prior to their first scheduled game. Teams must notify John Allison for approval of this.
Teams are required to submit the following documents to register for verification of eligibility:
- Original and two (2) copies of the team’s Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers.
- Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes or other National Affiliate Member Passes for each player.
- Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized. If you team does not have a medical release form already completed for all players please Click Here for the Medical Release form.
- Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team’s US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
- Guest Player authorization as required by the team’s US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Connecticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel. US Youth Soccer Region 2, 3, and 4 teams are required to present and Approved Permission to Travel from their state association to attend Virginia Invitational.